Wednesday, October 18, 2017

2017 Reading: The Last One

#24 A book set in the wilderness


THIS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!! OMFG!

I don't remember how I heard about this book, I think someone might have just seen it on the shelf (it's relatively new) and when I said I was looking for a book set in the wilderness they just told me about it. I AM SO GLAD THEY DID! I loved it!

At first I was a little weary because I don't really do the whole reality survival show thing (to be clear, I didn't really read the description before diving into this so I had no idea how it was going to turn out). But, as soon as that second or third chapter rolled around, I was hooked.

There was so much in this story. So much. What she did... What she HAD to do... Amazing. And heart-breaking.

I will definitely be suggesting this book to anyone who will listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment