Friday, November 17, 2017

2017 Reading: Get A Life

#26 A book by an author from a country you've never visited


Another book on the shelf that I have been waiting to get out of the running. I've read nearly all of his other books so I figured, why not this one, too? And Canada is somewhere that I have never visited. So there.

Having been to Comic Con a few times as well as some other fan convention similar to it, I can pretty much feel where he was trying to go with this book. It's completely different from a fan's perspective than it is for the celebrities. Though I can't tell you who has the better side of the deal (unless you're talking money-wise, and then it is DEFINITELY the celebs. Cons are EXPENSIVE AF!)

Hearing about him going around cons with a rubber mask was kind of hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment