Wednesday, October 21, 2020

2020 Reading: Library of Souls


 This book was originally on my list last year, but I never got around to it. Since my list this year includes one of the books that comes after it in the series, I figured I was just go ahead and read it in order to further myself along and try to make up for a little bit of the gap from last year's challenge. It was originally "#18 A book about someone with a superpower" in the 2019 POPSUGAR Challenge.

Since it has been a while since I read the first and second books, it took me a while to remember what was happening in the plot, and to tell you the truth, I don't think I quite remember all of it, but still, it was a good book. I still love all the photographs and I am anxious to see where the story will go from here in the next two books.

No comments:

Post a Comment