Friday, January 8, 2021

2020 Reading: Choke

#34 A book you picked because the title caught your attention


I suppose it was the title added with the cover that really caught my attention, but that's not the point. I pretty much new exactly what this was about before I even read the description or opened the book. I think there is something like this in every school all over the country (at least there was in my school and those in the counties around ours when I was growing up) and you would hear stuff about it all the time on the news. While I never really participated in this particular type of paraphilia, I know that it exists and that it can be dangerous. This book just further proves that point. I hope that more people read this, especially younger people, and learn the dangers. God, that makes me sound old, but I just want people to kink responsibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment