Friday, January 8, 2021

2020 Reading: Free to Fall

#29 A book about or involving social media


This book surprised me greatly. I really had no idea what it was about when I picked it. I admit that I looked on an online list when choosing for this category (I though it was fitting given the prompt) and this just happened to be a book that our library was getting rid of so I snagged it before it was thrown away and decided to use it as my choice. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I enjoyed it very much. It struck on points of a future that could very well happen where people are too reliant on social media and technology in general and fail to actually look around them and use their instincts. I'm hesitant to use the phrase "it really makes you think" because that sounds cliche but it does bring some things to light about our own lives as they are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment