Saturday, June 13, 2015

2015 Reading: The Fermata

So, I think this book came up as a recommendation when I finished reading Crash. And now I know why.

The description immediately caught my attention and I knew it would be right up my alley. I also knew that it would be hell to get. I had to inter-library loan it from a college in Alabama because NO ONE had it.

This man has problems. However, I can't say that I wouldn't do some of the things he does if given the opportunity. Plus, you have to admit, he could have done a lot worse with this unique power of his. I don't even known what I would do if I had the ability to stop time. I like to think that the novelty of seeing people naked would wear off after a while and get kind of boring. Not for this guy, though.

This book took forever to finish because I finally got put on full-time at work and I am attempting to start exercising.

I don't know what's coming next, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment