Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Reading: The Story of Vampires

 This was the first book of the year! I am going to be doing a book challenge this year. 40 books with different subjects and stuff.


This book is #9 on the list: "A book that's under 150 pages."

I've had this on my shelf a while and I kinda wanted to get it over with because I turned all of the books on my shelf (that I have not read) sideways. This will activate my OCD and I thought it would be a good way to force me to read what I already have rather than buy new or keep bringing tons of books home from work.

This was a short little 85 page thing about vampires. Kinda hoaky. Made for kids, I think. It had pictures and basically I knew everything that was in it anyway.

But it still counts, damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment