Wednesday, January 18, 2017

2017 Reading: Dracula Vs. Hitler

#1 A book recommended by a librarian


One of the good things about working in a library is that there are always book suggestions floating around.

I had never heard of this book before it was suggested to me and I must say, the idea intrigued me. I usually don't like books that are written this way (not a narrative, but rather a series of journal entries, letters, and SS telegram messages) but I must say that I think it made this book all the better for it.

I kept picturing Gerard Butler's Dracula in my mind rather than Gary Oldman's and I don't really know why. I guess I thought of his smile and the way he dressed and since the Dracula in this book is hilarious, I guess I just thought of Gerard laughing a lot. Because yes.

I really enjoyed this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment