Wednesday, January 8, 2020

2020 Reading: Stay Awake

#40 Your favorite prompt from a past POPSUGAR Reading Challenge


I have this chapbook that I bought straight from the source (got it from Billy himself, signed and everything). I had heard that this was a story in which features more of Steve and Ghost, who are arguably my two favorite characters in the PZB universe and I knew I had to have it. I don't know what it is, but I just love them both so much. I think that I relate to Steve so much with his anger and helplessness, but then also with Ghost is his love for Steve and need to care for him despite his own pain...

I loved the story. It was such a small thing, a little glimpse into their lives after the events of Lost Souls but it really speaks to their relationship with each other and the depth of Ghost's love for Steve.

Ugh. I just... I want someone to love me as much as Ghost loves Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment