Friday, March 14, 2014

Shitty 80's Horror Movie Review: Poltergeist (franchise)

This is one of those movies that I know, at some point in my life, I've watched at least part of, but could never quite remember what it was actually about other than the scene where the clown doll tries to drag the kid under the bed.

Nope!

The sequels are just ridiculous. They kept forgetting people! I think someone once mentioned to me that the girl who played the older sister died before the second one came out, but they didn't even TALK about her or hint that they even remember that the teenager existed.  Then the third one was the just the little girl, because apparently everyone just abandoned her so she had to go live in the city with relatives.

Poltergeist (1982)

Poltergeist II: The Other Side (1986)

Poltergeist III (1988)

No comments:

Post a Comment