Thursday, February 5, 2015

2015 Reading: Crossfire Series

Jesus Christ.

Okay, you know everything bad I ever said about 50 Shades? I am officially taking it ALL back. OFFICIALLY.

Because the Crossfire series, which apparently I am not even done with yet, ugh, is the biggest pile of garbage I have ever put into my eyeballs!

Everyone in these books needs serious psychological help. ALL OF THEM.

Like, the main guy killed a man.

...in cold blood...

And the chick was all like "Oh, you really DO care about me! You poor dear, let me take care of you..." and then they go on having WAY too much sex while NOT talking about their problems, rather just letting them build up until they blow up at one another and then have very not healthy "make-up sex" in addition to the too much sex they are already having.

None of this is okay. None of this is good. I don't think it's possible to have THAT MUCH sex back to back to back. Chaffing is not fun, people,

Good God, even I was getting sore from reading these books.

No comments:

Post a Comment