Monday, December 7, 2015

2015 Reading: Shattered Mirror

This was another one of those books that was on my shelf that I still had not read. I knew it would be a fast read so I went ahead and powered through it. I've read this author before and I know she was a young girl at the time she wrote this and I can't help noticing that it's a little obvious. I liked her other book Demon in My View, but I was much younger when I read it. I guess tastes do change as you get older. Or something.

Another one of those teen angst vampire/witch dangerous romance books. Teenage hunter witch ends up falling for vampire dude, angst and despair. The end. Blah. I don't care. This is one of the books that might fall victim to my next library purge since I think just once is enough. I mean, it was a good book, but it's not something memorable that I'm going to think of fondly ad reread for nostalgia purposes. We'll see.

On to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment