Monday, March 26, 2018

2018 Reading: Dead Ever After

#30 A book by a local author


By "local" I, of course, meant MS.

I had to go back and read a synopsis of the last book because I could not for the life of me remember what happened. It's been such a long time since I was even interested in these books. I don't remember half of the characters and I really don't remember all the stuff that went on especially since the show was SO different from the books that it's hard to know which plot was the from which source.

I was never a big fan of the writing style... or the story line... or the characters for that matter (except Eric, but that's just because I have a thing for tall, blonde, viking vampires *coughAlexanderSkarsgårdcough*). However, since I've read all the rest of them, I figured I might as well get this one out of the way so that I can say I've read the entire series.

Surprisingly, I was much more interested in this book than I thought I would be. Maybe it was because I knew they were going to be wrapping up everything and ANYTHING had to be better than how the show ended so I was just more invested in the story. That being said, I'm glad it's over.

Now on to the next thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment