Wednesday, October 3, 2018

2018 Reading: Bringing Down the House

#4 A book involving a heist


Okay, so I know it's not exactly a "heist" but I think this is close enough. It's still taking money under suspicious means and I think we can squeeze that into the category if we really tried.

I'd heard of this story before, you know you hear things and apparently there's a movie about it? I don't know. All I know is that this book was fascinating. If I were that smart with numbers though, I know that I would not be doing this every single weekend and getting recognized even if it was under fake names. I would go once, earn enough to get me by some time, and then cut out until I ran out of money and needed to go again.

But I can't count cards anyway so that's a moot point.

No comments:

Post a Comment