Monday, October 1, 2018

2018 Reading: Leah on the Offbeat

#34 A book that's published in 2018


I really enjoyed reading this book. I basically flew right through it because I wanted to see how it ended up. I was a little confused about all the hook-ups that were going on that basically contradicted the first book, but whatever. High school.

I love Leah and I'm glad that she is a badass outspoken big girl character that got her own story and her own happy ending. There were several times when I really wanted to punch several characters in the face and tell them to just be a man and grow up, including that main character, but I figured that being awkward is a part of being a teenager and that they could make their own choices. Not that my advice would have mattered anyway. Because, you know... it's a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment