Thursday, November 14, 2019

Getting Close to Finals...

Things are starting to ramp up as it gets closer and closer to finals time. Perhaps taking on a full 12 hours in my first to last semester of grad school was a little ambitious of me. But, I shall persevere.

Began discussing ePortfolios in Information Technology and Libraries (557). As of now, I only have a paper resume with no online presence like on Linked In or anything like that. I seem to get emails from Linked In despite never actually using that site... Interesting.  I did, however, find an interesting article on the site that hosts my online classes about creating an ePortfolio here. It might come in handy when completing my final assignment for this class.

For my class in Research Methods in LIS (668), I'm working on my potential Capstone for the final semester. I'm quite proud of the subject I've chosen, especially considering my absolute hatred of making decisions on my own. I've chosen to evaluate the extent to which public libraries in MS cater to the visually impaired by providing appropriate materials. Exciting, no? I know that the final product is supposed to be conducted and written during the final semester of the program, but I can't help but feel that the more I do now, the less I will have to do in the Spring. I just know that the literature review is going to be my eventual downfall, yet I just can't make myself open EBSCOHost and find articles! My brain will not let me!

Yet I must.

Image result for persevere

No comments:

Post a Comment