Saturday, May 9, 2020

2020 Reading: Vintage Murder


Fifth book in the Detective Inspector Alleyn series. This title was on my reading challenge list last year and I never got to it. It was meant to be #4 A book you think should be turned into a movie. There are at least two books after this that are in this year's list so I knew I wanted to finish this one before I started the others. I like to read things in order.

I like these books very much. They remind me of a more light-hearted Sherlock story, with twists and turns and surprise endings and things. It's also fun to picture the voices in my head as I read. When Benedict Cumberbatch did some of the audiobooks, he did the most wonderful voices and I know that I shall think of them for every book. Especially the next one because that's the first audio he recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment