Sunday, June 15, 2014

2014 Reading: The Death Cure

I finally got tired of waiting for a copy to become available at the library, so I just went and bought it.

I am so glad I did.

I had all kinds of things going through my mind as I was reading this: Would they survive? Who was WICKED? To what extent did Thomas have to do with the testing? Was WICKED really good? Who can you trust? I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!!

I honestly don't know what I would do if I were in the situation that Thomas found himself. I think I would have just given up and died in the maze or something. All I know is that I could not have survived as long as he did or done the things he did to help others.

I usually don't like dystopia books, I don't know if I said that already or not, but this book series was awesome and I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the movie to come out so that I can shamelessly ogle Dylan O'Brien while judging the film makers by how much they stuck to the original story. I've been doing that a lot lately. It's what happens when they keep making movies out of books.

There is a prequel out there (which I also bought) so I might get to that at some point but it won't be the next thing I read because I have already started another book that I found at the library and I actually don't know what to expect from it. All I know is that it's a subject matter that interests me greatly and I think I am going to enjoy it. I hope.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment