Friday, June 20, 2014

Shitty 80's Horror Movie Review: Demonic Toys (franchise)

These technically started in the 90's but since one of them was a crossover with the Puppetmaster series, I thought it might be worth it to finish out the series.

I was wrong.

Demonic Toys (1991)

Demonic Toys II: Dollman Vs. Demonic Toys (1993)

Demonic Toys III: Puppet Master Vs. Demonic Toys (2004)

Demonic Toys IV: Personal Demons (2010)

This actually marks the end of all the horror movies that I have stacked up. From now on, I will probably only be posting one movie at a time. I've already got the next few series lined up in my head. I know that I need to watch the new Chucky movie that I had no idea existed until a few days ago, and I also want to watch something special from my 100th movie.

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment