Saturday, August 29, 2015

2015 Reading: One Man Guy

This book was kinda cute. I personally thought that the characters were a little too young, but then maybe that's just because when I was 14 I had NO clue what the hell was going on. I was a late bloomer, okay? There are things I STILL don't know.

The one thing that I have to complain about (well, not really complain per se, but it's just an irk I had), was the emphasis on the nationality of the main character. Was it really necessary to the story to go on and on about him being Armenian? Did it really enrich the story? For me, no. I would have been just fine if that part had been left out.

Other than that, I thought that the characters were good and the writing was excellent and I reall enjoyed the story. It made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment