Saturday, June 11, 2016

2016 Reading: The Grownup



This book wasn't part of the reading challenge (it could have been, but I chose not to put it on there because I already have all the books lined up for the categories). A friend of mine recommended this book and it. was. fantastic.

Like, holy crap, was this book fantastic. From the very first sentence I knew that I was going to enjoy it like nothing else before. It was a very short story so it didn't take long to read and I simply devoured it. Like Gillian's other stories, there were twists that you didn't see coming but then she completely turned that on its head with more twists that just make your brain hurt but in the best way possible.

I can't wait to read more of her stuff. I hope it's all like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment