Monday, June 20, 2016

2016 Reading: I Am America (And So Can You!)

#16 A political memoir


Okay, so I know this isn't exactly a memoir... but this is about as close to politics as I like to get. Which is to say, not close at all. Ever.

So, this book was meant as a huge joke and that's great, but it made me think about how many people actually think this way and that made me angry. Not at Stephen Colbert, but just at people in general. It reminded me why I hate politics and stuff to begin with. I just want to never have to deal with it ever. I know that some people think that I'm just ignoring the problems and I am. I so am. Ignorance is bliss. Because the more I learn about what's going on in the political world and stuff like that, the more dumb I feel and the more depressed I get.

And I don't need that kind of negativity in my life. I have enough of it already and my meds are stretched to the max as it is.

So, thanks. But, no thanks. Moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment