Tuesday, August 15, 2017

2017 Reading: Sons of Anarchy (Collector's Edition)

#43 A book with a family-member term in the title


It's no secret that I LOVED this show. I mean, come on... It's Hamlet on motorcycles. What's not to like?

But seriously, I loved seeing inside the show and some of the thoughts of the show-makers including the creator himself. I had no idea how much minute detail went into the though-process of the show and all of the props-costumes-tattoos-etc. It boggled my mind how much prep work went in to each episode and how much the actors had input into the running of the show.

I think Kurt Sutter is brilliant. He knows what he wants form the very beginning and he gets there without compromise. He is the end-all-be-all of decisions (even the tiniest ones) and it all adds up to this gargantuan opus that will last a very long time.

Now I wanna go watch the show again.

No comments:

Post a Comment