Friday, September 8, 2017

2017 Reading: The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

#39 The first book in a series you haven't read before


I had heard really good things about this book. I've seen the original Swedish movie but not the more recent American one. I was also told that it was hard to get through because it was translated from Swedish and sometimes translations can come out a little weird, but I didn't find that to be true. It was very engaging and I was intrigued.

The only thing I felt was a little bit difficult was keeping up with the names of all the people in the Vanger family. I literally had to make myself a chart so that I could reference it while I read. Even then, I was still a little confused, but I got over it really quickly.

I don't think I'll be in too terrible a hurry to read the rest of them just yet, but I definitely want to at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment