Tuesday, December 12, 2017

2017 Reading: Love in Vein

#8 A book with multiple authors


Yet another one that has been sitting on my shelf for the longest time waiting for me to pick it up. Although to be fair, I've owned this book since before the whole vampire thing exploded into the popular market and that's probably the reason that is sat as long as it did. But the pages smell divine.

Basically anything that Poppy Z. Brite deems to put his name on is alright with me. I know that there are no stories by him in this collection, but he chose them and since I like his writing so much and just the way his mind works, I trust his judgement when it comes to recommendations.

I like that some of these stories branched out into other types of vampires and lampas, not just the ones to drink blood and stuff. It gives them more variety and also expands the kind of stories that you can tell with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment