Wednesday, December 27, 2017

2017 Reading: Tales of Travelrotica For Gay Men

#14 A book involving travel



I read better fanfic on LiveJournal back when LiveJournal was a thing.

Meh. Not much else to say about these stories. Pretty horrible. There are only so many euphemisms for the male anatomy that you can use before it becomes utterly ridiculous. No joke, one part of the book referred to the penis as " a spicy chorizo." It was painful to read.

It reminded me of all those articles that you read in nude-y magazines, you know, the "you won't believe what happened to me" stories. Yeah, I don't believe them because that NEVER happens. This kind of stuff does not happen. I mean, if it does, more power to you, but come on! This is reaching just a little too far over the line.

But whatever. I'm done with it now and I can get rid of this book that has been sitting on my shelf for the longest time. Where did I even get this book? I don't remember buying it but I'm sure I did somewhere down the line, probably closer to my early 20's. Oh, how naive I was...

No comments:

Post a Comment