Wednesday, May 23, 2018

2018 Reading: Eat Pray Love

#50 A book recommended by someone else taking the POPSUGAR Reading Challenge


I didn't know what I would think about this book when my sister suggested I read it. I've never seen the movie (had no real desire to, honestly) and had not looked into it too much.

Some of the author's thought processes and descriptions of feelings and rituals that she had observed made me stop and think of all the things I knew about different religions ans also made me question my own sense of spirituality. I'm not a spiritual or religious person, but I like to think that there is some form of higher power. I just don't know what that is. Most of the time I don't think about it at all, and that seems to be working just fine for me.

I enjoyed this book more than I thought I would and I may very well give the movie a try now.

No comments:

Post a Comment