Wednesday, May 23, 2018

2018 Reading: Every Nine Seconds

#22 A book with an LGBTQ+ protagonist


They just rolled a whole bunch of stuff from the show in here, didn't they? 4 year-old Justin in the liquor store? Name dropping Q-Mart? The grand opening of Babylon? Just put every little thing in there to show that you know what you're talking about and try to link everything together like a pretty little package.

Sorry, I just thought it was ridiculous that Justin was in the book when it was supposed to be just about Brian and Michael. All I want out of life is Brian and Michael. All I ever wanted from the show from the very beginning was Brian and Michael. And I never got it. Except in my dreams. And fanfiction.

UGH, WHY, BRIAN? WHY?!?!?!

"Dear Michael,
Remember, with you, it's real. With everyone else, it's 
just all about sex.
Love,
Brian"

*ugly crying*

No comments:

Post a Comment