Wednesday, July 18, 2018

2018 Reading: Deviant

#9 A book about a villain or antihero


Following a hunch, Wilimovsky asked Eddie if he had ever used
the skins as masks, placing the over his own face.

“That I did,” Eddie replied without hesitation.

When Wilimovsky asked how he secured the faces to his own 
head, Eddie’s answer was simple. With a cord, he explained.

And would Eddie “wear the faces over a prolonged time?” 
Wilimovsky inquired.

Eddie shook his head. “Not too long,” he said. “I had other 
things to do.” (pg 124)

He had. Other. Things. To. Do.

I know it's morbid, but every time I read that interview (I've read it in several books) I giggle to myself maniacally.

This was a more in depth look at the life of Ed than I had previously seen, so that was nice. I think I might have another book on him rattling around on my shelves that I might get to one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment