Friday, January 8, 2021

2020 Reading: The Conference of the Birds

#1 A book that's published in 2020


Just when I think that this might be the last of this series of books, they have to end on another cliffhanger like that. I honestly don't know where the story could go from here, but I'm kind of excited to see. There are some aspects of the story that I saw coming (not going to spoil anything, but they deal with certain relationships) but then there were others that I did not. I some times put my thoughts in the place of the children and think if I would like to be where they are and stay young forever and I would just hate the idea. Never growing up and being treated as children even if you were nearing a hundred years old. No thank you. But if that was all they knew... I don't know. I haven't heard much of another book, but if there is one, I hope I don't have to wait too long for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment