Friday, January 8, 2021

2020 Reading: Jack the Ripper The Casebook

#5 A book set in a city that has hosted the Olympics


What better book to read about London than a book about Jack the Ripper, huh?! This book didn't really tell me anything I didn't already know (because look who you're talking to here) but it was fun to look at all the memorabilia that they added in to make it interesting. They had little newspaper clippings and police reports, that I mostly could NOT read because the hand-writing was terrible and tiny.. they even threw in some of the notes that the police received during the murders that they believed came from the killer. Quite the little treasure trove for a little murderino like me. I like little things like that. I have one for Jim Morrison and one for Salvador Dali as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment