Monday, January 25, 2021

2021 Reading: Fairest of All

#7 A book where the main character works at your current or dream job


 Who doesn't want to be a beautiful queen as their dream job?

I decided that this year I was going to read the entire Disney Villain series by Serena Valentino because I really enjoyed Poor Unfortunate Souls and I think there is going to be a new one coming out soon and I thought it was time to catch up. 

It's very in right now to get into the story from the villain's perspective or to give background to "evil" characters and this book is just delightful. The progression of the story and its subtle differences to the tale that we know are both refreshing and heartbreaking when you see the villains as real beings. I know that the Odd Sisters feature heavily in the other books as well as having a book of their own and I would love to get to know their story better.

No comments:

Post a Comment