Friday, April 11, 2014

F@%k My iPhone.

Alright everyone, listen up and let me tell you a thing.


A few days ago, my phone speakers stopped working. Just... stopped. I could get no sound to come out. I could still talk on the phone and the headphones still worked, but nothing would come out of the speaker.


I did what any strong, intelligent, modern woman does when this happens.


I told my Dad.


We looked it up and apparently, this had been a problem with the iPhone5. I let him play with it and we both respectively tried everything to try and get it to work again. Nothing. Nada.


Finally, he called Apple and told them the problem. They agreed to send a new one (since mine is still under warranty), they'll put a temporary charge on his credit card for the price of the new phone and I would send my defective one back. They would then take the charge off his card. Easy.


So now the game was to wait for the new one to arrive in the mail (which we learned was gonna be Monday).


Two days go by and I'm surviving with no sound. No big deal, just have to pay more attention for vibrating.


This evening, I'm sitting in my room watching TV, and I notice a something. I mute the TV and listen...


My phone alarm is going off.


WTF? TWO DAYS?! TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!! And then it just fucking works again...


And now he's gonna get charged $650 for a new phone I don't need. Because if I return my phone fully functional, they'll just assume we wanted a new phone and charge him anyway.


Needless to say, we are not very happy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment