Tuesday, April 1, 2014

*NEW VIDEO!* Biggest Loser - An Update

I don't know if some of you have been reading the blog lately, but there have been changes happening.

I moved back in with my parents. This was, however, after an EXTENSIVE round of even more job interviews that didn't pan out despite spending hours and hours in the car driving back and forth between this and that.

I am le tired.

I did manage to finish a book (the review is up in a past entry) and make today's video amidst unpacking and cleaning and spending a little time with friends and throwing shit away and selling stuff on eBay and just generally reevaluating pretty much every single one of my life choices.

We'll see how this latest string of job interviews go before I make any further plans, though.

Anyway, so here's the update:


Next week: Psych!

No comments:

Post a Comment