Tuesday, April 8, 2014

*NEW VIDEO!* Let's Talk About Psych



I know that the video falls really short, but there is SO much I could say about this show.

I love the random television and movie references, the appreciation to 80's and early 90's music that they just stick into the show at random points. The writers and cast have a sense of humor that is so similar to mine and I find myself having to pause it sometimes just so I can laugh out loud and not miss anything that's going on.

Plus, James and DulĂ© have such chemistry that you really do start to believe that they've known each other since they were in grade school.  Both of them are so talented.

Ugh, I'm seriously drawing a blank on what else I can say right now, but if you have not seen this show, please do. It is fucking fantastic and I think soon, I might go and watch the whole thing all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment