Sunday, July 3, 2016

2016 Reading: The Knife of Never Letting Go

#12 A book recommended by someone you just met


This book was recommended to me by a girl that I work with. The concept was interesting (though difficult to get through sometimes). The main character, being an uneducated young child, often writes the way he speaks. There are lots of misspelled words, accent-driven spellings and even some creative ways to curse.

I've said before that I don't really like dystopian literature and I still contest to that statement. It's just not something that interests me.

This book is the first one in a series, but I don't think that I'll be finishing the other books any time soon if at all. I've got too many other things to get through to finish it this year and then by the time those are all over, I will have completely forgotten everything about the story anyway.

On to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment