Monday, July 11, 2016

2016 Reading: A Game of Thrones

#18 A book that's more than 600 pages


This was a very good book and I plan to definitely read the others in the series, but I could not get done with this book fast enough.

It was a little easier to understand because I've seen the show so I could put a face to the names of the characters, plus I wasn't surprised at how it ended, but on the flip side, that also made it a little boring because I knew what was going to happen.

I was fascinated by some of the descriptions of the characters, though. Like, I had no idea that the characters were actually so young! Jon was only 14 and and Dany was 13! It boggled my mind about some of those.

Like I said, I am going to be reading the rest of the books but I'm going to wait until I am completely done with the reading challenge for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment