Friday, April 28, 2017

2017 Reading: A Clash of Kings

#48 A book that's more than 800 pages


It seems like this book went by really quickly. I always forget how much the show differs from the books but I'm glad I am reading them to notice all the little details that I would have never known from watching the show.

I am intrigued by the sequence where Dany has the visions brought on by the Undead or whatever they were. I wrote them all down and I think they might be spoilers to what happens in later books. I'm going to be going by the books when I look at them because the show is just different enough that  the visions may not apply anymore.

I probably won't get to the next one any time soon, but I will definitely go through all of them at some point. These books are always good for challenges that have books over a certain amount of pages because they are SO damn thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment