Saturday, April 22, 2017

2017 Reading: How to Win Friends and Influence People

#20 A book with career advice


I have no idea why, but this book has been in my shelf for the longest time and I think I might have picked it up with some small hope of actually learning the secrets to making friends and somehow magically learning the ability to talk to people instead of cowering in a corner like I do now and have always done.

This book is very old-fashioned but I can definitely see some things that would still work and even some things that I KNOW people have done with me to make me do something that they want me to do.

I tried some of the principles from the book at work and they seemed to work. I might out them into practice more often. They seemed to make the day go by faster and it let me get along with my coworkers a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment