Tuesday, May 4, 2021

2021 Reading: The Odd Sisters

 #48 A book from your TBR list chosen at random

I am determined to finish this book series this year. I love it so much so far. This book was just a tad confusing, I must admit. There were twists in here that I was not counting on and so much was revealed that it's going to take some getting used to in order for it all to make sense in my head. SO MUCH HAPPENED IN ONE TINY BOOK! I honestly don't know how it is going to go on from here or how they are going to resolve it. Or if they even can. I know the next book is about Cruella DeVille, but is there even magic in her story? How will it tie in with the rest of them? What will become of Circe and the triplets? I am so confused and yet so ready for more that I have no idea what is going through my head at any given moment when I think about these books anymore.

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment