Tuesday, May 4, 2021

2021 Reading: Different Seasons

 #23 A book set somewhere you’d like to visit in 2021


I know at some point I attempted to read 'Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption' but I don't think I ever read any of the other stories, so I figured this would be a good time to dive into this book as a whole. And since there will be no traveling at all this year, why not indulge in a fun fantasy that I will visit Maine one day and pretend that I am in a Stephen King novel.

It amazes me how the film writers turned Shawshank Redemption from this short story into a movie. I guess I can say that about most of the stories. I'm always amazed at things like that. I've never seen the movie for 'Apt Pupil' but I'm sure that it is just as good as the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment