Tuesday, November 25, 2014

2014 Reading: Fifty Shades Trilogy

These count as books 53-55! Alright, my friends are going to drag me to see the movie in February so I knew that I had to read the books before then and I wanted to get it over with as soon as possible.

For the first book, I filled almost an entire composition notebook with the mistakes and my thoughts on the story chapter by chapter. All that did was make me have to stop and think of everything that was happening more than I EVER wanted to and that made me very, very angry.

I don't know what I'm going to do with the composition notebook full of notes, but it's there and maybe I'll type it all out one day and publish it or something.

As it is, I never want to think about those books again and would very much like to just move on the the next thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment