Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Let's Talk About: Once Upon A Time (November 26, 2013)

YAY! This is the last catch-up post for the video blog! Everything from here on out shall be new stuff only! Woooo!!!

There are some videos that are in between the last one posted and this one, but they are both really short and not really that important.  It's mostly just me talking about how lazy I am for not making videos.

Job Update vlog (October 15, 2013)

My Pseudo Job (October 29, 2013)

And then there's this one.



I reeeeaaalllllyyyyy didn't want to watch this show. Seriously, if it wasn't for my roommate sitting me down and forcing me to watch, I would not be where I am today.  It took me a while to warm up to it, but once I did (I admit, it was mostly Rumplestiltskin) I absolutely loved it.

This was posted before the season finale, and having seen the teaser for the next season, I CANNOT WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment