Friday, February 7, 2014

Shitty 80's Horror Movie Review: Children of the Corn (franchise)

I have never read the book (or story, whatever) by Stephen King that inspired this series of movies (and briefly a show, which I did not bother watching) so I really have no basis of comparison for story, characters references, etc.  Maybe that'll be one of the things on my list to read for this year.

Children of the Corn (1984)

Children of the Corn II: The Final Sacrifice (1992)

Children of the Corn III: Urban Harvest (1995)

Children of the Corn IV: The Gathering (1996)

Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror (1998)
(totally forgot to mention that guy was in Bride of Chucky, too) 

Children of the Corn 666: Isaac's Return (1999)

Children of the Corn VII: Revelation (2001)

Children of the Corn VIII: Genesis (2011)

Yeah, you can kind of tell by movie 7, I was just ready for this franchise to be over so that I could start on something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment