Tuesday, February 25, 2014

*NEW VIDEO!* Let's Talk About: Hannibal



I'm going to have to come up with something to do for the pictures from now on. I got a copyright notice. WHAT THE HELL ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? I use, like, 2 seconds of a picture just to illustrate who I'm talking about. Ugh, whatever.

Anyway. Hannibal.

I kinda didn't want to watch this show because my heart and soul will always belong to Sir Anthony Hopkins, but on a whim, after season one had already ended and Tumblr would not shut up about it, I picked it up and OH MY GOD...

The visuals in the show are amazing and beautiful, plus they REALLY don't skip on the violence and carnage. I think for something with this subject matter, that's a really important thing.  It's beautifully acted by everyone in the cast and I have to now admit that Mads has stolen my heart in his portrayal of Dr. Lecter.

Two severed thumbs up. Would watch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment