Friday, May 30, 2014

2014 Reading: The Scorch Trials

I pretty much devoured this book as soon as my hands got on it. I just really want to know what's going to happen. I am invested now.

It just sucks that I started, like, 3 books already before I got to this one. Oh well, they all get to take a back-burner so that I can finish this series. (Unless it takes forever for the third one to come in, then I'll just read whatever I can grab in between.)

I never mentioned this in the review for the first book, but I kinda really don't like dystopian literature. Or anything dystopian for that matter. I don't really like zombie movies, and I think the only movie that I really enjoyed that had to so with a sad future was "Metropolis" but only because I watched it in a film class and mainly enjoyed the aesthetics of such an old silent film.


But, I really do enjoy this series so far. I hope that I'll enjoy the third one (and ending) as much as I have the other two. With the way they left it off, I have NO CLUE what is going to come next.

No comments:

Post a Comment