Friday, May 23, 2014

Shitty 80's Horror Movie Review: Killer Klowns From Outer Space



THIS MOVIE WAS FANTASTIC!

I watched it while I was intoxicated and could not stop laughing. And I hate clowns!

And the music was spectacular.

At some point, I'm pretty sure I texted my friend and said that I was going to scare sober!me by making a really creepy close-ups picture of one of the clowns as my background and then when I woke up (not remembering anything) I would piss myself when I turned on my computer.

...As it turned out, she talked me out of it, but I still had a ton of screen caps on my desktop and I texted her the next day:


I also apparently claimed that I was going to rewrite the script for the movie to make it more modern and then send it to Tim Burton and insist he be as dark and R-rated as he could be with it. And I think I cast the key roles of the movie as well. Something about Johnny Depp being the ice cream truck and Armie Hammer as the police chief or something.

I am completely awesome when I am not in my right mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment