Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Let's Talk About: Sherlock (August 27, 2013)

Like so many other of the shows I love, I did not want to watch this one.  I thought it was a stupid idea, I thought BennyBatch was ugly and had a stupid name, and I wanted nothing to do with this at all.

Now I want to show you some of the Twitter/Facbook reaction posts I made while watch the FIRST EPISODE...

  1. "Okay. Fine. I'm going to start watching BBC's Sherlock with the Cucumberpatch guy... *siiiiiiiiiigh*"
  2. "UGH! I was not supposed to like this show. I resigned myself to hating it... WHY WON'T MOFFET LET ME HATE IT?!?! ::shakes fist::"
  3. "::whimpers:: I wasn't supposed to like it..."
  4. "His eyes are continuously moving. They're never still... And he always has this affronted look on his face, as if everything offends him..."
  5. "WHAT IS THIS SHOW DOING TO ME?!?! #Sherlock"
  6. "Showing Mom Sherlock."
Yeah. All that was in the first hour.  Two things got me: Riding crop. Voice.



Note the date: This was posted to my YouTube before season 3 aired so just keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment