Monday, January 6, 2014

Let's Talk About: Supernatural (June 25, 2013)

I still haven't really figured out how I am going to catch up on all the vlogs I've already done while still maintaining to try and do new ones every week or so.  I think I might split some time between doing book vlogs and TV vlogs just to give me some time to actually watch the shows and read the books that I would like to talk about.

So, I'm going to start scheduling some of these past videos to be posted here on a regular basis (probably Mondays and Tuesdays) just until all are up to date and I can start posting the new things as I upload them so they are fresh and I don't have to worry about scheduling any more.

Horror movie catch-ups will be happening every Friday for a while until all those are caught up, but then they will be happening one at a time like they are on my Facebook.  I know, the suspense will kill you, right?

Right.

Anyway, so here is the very first 'Let's Talk About' I did.  Keep in mind, this was before season 9 had started and I am also really shitty at talk. But, you might have already known that.



I fucking love this show.  I hope it goes on forever and ever and ever and the fanfiction never stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment