Tuesday, January 21, 2014

*NEW VIDEO!* Let's Talk About: Brothers & Sisters

While the details are unclear as to how I got into this show (though I'm pretty sure it ended up being because of the chick from 'Six Feet Under' with a whole lot of Sally Field faces as a bonus.)



And even though my mother and I have sworn to hate Calista Flockhart 5ever because she had the audacity to marry Harrison Ford (on whom my mother has a gigantic school girl crush) I really loved Ally McBeal, so she kinda has a special place in my heart.

At first, this show just confused the hell out of me because there were so many people and I had to remember all of their names and ugh! Plus, it was just like a big huge soap opera with people dying and cheating on everyone, and secret siblings who are then not siblings, and then more secret siblings... It's usually not something that I would watch voluntarily (I am not counting the time in high school when I started watching 'As The World Turns,' don't judge me).

It's weird, but I never really got bored with the show. Even with all of the sharks they jumped, I was still in it until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment